Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fresh Start Strategy

Welcome to the first musing of 2008 from theHealthNut.com.au

It's all systems go for the new year and I am sure you have made some great resolutions with good intentions of sticking to them.

Did '07 provide some interesting challenges for you?

A special offer!

For a limited time and to a limited number of special subscribers (i.e. first in best chance!) You have the chance of getting really clear on your health strategy for the year to come.
This is a 30 minute power packed session 1 on 1 (I may regret this, as time runs out!).

During this session you will:
1.Clarify your Health and Well-being vision for 2008
2. Identify key strategic milestone objectives.
3. Uncover hidden challenges and blind spots that could be sabotaging your success.
4. Create a three-stage long-term plan and next-step action plan.
5. Leave this session renewed, inspired and reenergized
Click here to register,

Get in quick before I run out of places.

This is free of charge and there is no obligation to purchase (though I'd be thrilled if you decided that your session was so valuable that you want to continue with sessions)

p.s. I look forward to you really soon on this one, I may decide to discontinue this at moment, or when I have no more time to take more session on, so register now to avoid dissapointment

No comments: